Pages

University Life

Hello hello everyone!
It's been awhile~

Some of you might know
I graduated with my diploma back in May
Now i started my degree live in University

Im a proud Game Development Student now~


This is my uni
kinda looks like a factory to be honest
LOL

but the facilities for game dev student are
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
* I hope u can understand what I mean*
in 2014
I worked in a Japanese game company during my internship
for around 3 months

I found my passion as a 3D environment artist in that short period
and I have been working hard to obtain my goal.



I took this photo along with my coursemate who join the game jam
Its a international game jam along with taiwan university

It's my first time joining a game jam
all of them are feaking nice to me
I feel so grateful to their guidance

Well
I kinda giving my idea out to people and ask for voting
and everyone seems to like it so..
I made a game which mixed 2 of my fave genre
which is:
Sim-dating simulator
&
Music rhythm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sorta proud of myself
coz i manage to finish the game
(mainly coz of my awesome programmers)

 But it really a very good experience for me
Especially the staying over night at uni
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Im in year 2 now
and the assignment are like tsunami
hitting me non-stop

while im talking here
just to let you know,
that I dint sleep more than 2h already

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Its crazy a lot of work
I really wanna sleep
lol

But I cant coz I havent finish my work yet

FML

Well
I think I'm falling asleep now

Go to my artstation and follow me fellow humansss~

and my instagram


And thank you for stopping by today!
Hope I dint bother you with my sleepiness 
LOL

until next time~

Stay awesome!

 じゃあね!

Sydney


chinese // Malaysia

||Welcome to my blog||

hongsydney95@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment