Pages

Ching it out in HONG KONG! #1

Hello hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog.


As my last entry, it was about my trip in Macau

and this post will be about my trip in Hong Kong.

I like HK coz it's a fast pace city
everybody was always rushing here and there
I'm like that too that why I was able to blend in with the locals
maybe thats the reason why I like this city




When I reach HK its already in the evening
after I check-in into my hotel which is in Jordan street
I went to Temple street for dinner which is just behind my hotel


Temple street is like "pasar seni" in Malaysia.
Lots of "branded" goods and souvenirs are available here 
Pretty clothes too!

If you come here for shopping
Here is some tips for you:

1
Never fell for the first price they shout
You can always get much much MUCH more cheaper than the first price they shout
It maybe it was consider cheap for you at the first shout,
but being bargain for lower price is like a culture for local people
and because it's a tourist spot, they always tend to put the price much more higher than what it is actually cost

2
Don't just check one stall
There's a lot of stall where they sells the SAME thing
always go to other stall and see what they offer

3
Always check the product before paying money
It's a common sense la~
but people always tend to forget to do this step coz they are too excited when they bargain was a success (like me...lol)


After take a little walk in Temple Street
I went for food hunting

I know nothing about where to get nice HK food
I just walk and look for restaurant which have seats



Food is everywhere but not all of the restaurants got seats
 After a 15 mins walk
I have finally found a restaurant with seats
and the price are really cheap


the food they offered are all 15HKD only
and they got a lot of different choices for your taste bud


I know its simple but its really really nice
the soup are so sweet and tasty
and I absolutely love meat balls and all of the restaurant in HK will have meat balls in their dish


after dinner, its gotta be snack time
walking in the temple street while holding a cup of meat balls on hand is the most sinful things to do (FAT!)


after done shopping at temple street
I become hungry again 

and guess what?
I went for food hunting again

But this time I went to a kopitiam by the road side

I really enjoy sitting in a old kopitiam and enjoying a cup of milk tea
and i absolutely love toast
and they have the best toast in my whole life (maybe I was too hungry)

*please ignore my brother's "sexy" hand*

/
\
/
\

And that is basically what I did on my first day in HK

More to come, no worries!


Thank you for being here with me today
I hope that you enjoyed my post so far

until next time then~
Stay awesome!

 じゃあね!





















Sydney


chinese // Malaysia

||Welcome to my blog||

hongsydney95@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment